The Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago is the world’s pioneer in the science of human ability. Our brand program for Advance Human Ability is at the heart of an audacious $550 million capital campaign that will revolutionize the field of physical and rehabilitative medicine and widen the horizon of possibility for medical recovery. There is simply no precedent for a campaign like this.
Working closely with RIC senior management, we helped develop a creative brand strategy and an integrated marketing communications program that culminated in a groundbreaking for the new facility. We continue to help RIC identify, streamline and implement all communication materials across campaign marketing channels.
Our branding scope of work included:
- Brand Development
- Campaign Logo Concept & Design
- Corporate Identity Development & Campaign Guidelines
- Case Statement Design & Production
- Concept, Design & Execution of Campaign Advertising
- Coordinating e-Media Templates
- Responsive Microsite Design & Implementation
- Groundbreaking Event Visuals Design
- Groundbreaking Promotional Items