The Chicago Stock Exchange (CHX) is one of the country’s oldest and most-respected equity exchanges, and, as an integral part of the National Market System, offers competition to all U.S. equity markets trading virtually all NYSE, AMEX, NASDAQ issues. CHX is the third most active stock exchange in the United States by volume, and the largest outside of New York City.
Working closely with Chicago Stock Exchange senior management, we utilized our proprietary Brand Vision™ process to develop a creative brand strategy and an integrated marketing communications program that reinvented the overall Chicago Stock Exchange brand. We helped Chicago Stock Exchange identify, streamline and implement all communication materials across marketing channels.
Our branding scope of work included:
- Brand Development
- Corporate Identity Redesign, Development & Guidelines
- Tagline Development & Trademark Coordination
- Corporate Stationery Design
- Design and Development of Capabilities, Sales & Marketing Collateral
- Concept, Design & Execution of Brand Advertising
- Design and Development of Coordinating eMedia Templates
- Website Design, Development, Programming and Implementation