LJM Funds Management specializes in liquid alternatives which capitalize on the spread between implied and realized volatility in the stock market. This forward thinking strategy is reflected in a bold, open website design that reflects both LJM’s brand and investment strategy.
The website, developed in the Drupal Content Managment System (CMS), is fully responsive for a seamless user experience (UX) across all of today’s platforms including desktop, smartphone and tablet devices. The CMS allows the client to self-manage content using authoring and approval protocols that they control.
Complex investment strategies are made clearer through use of approachable headlines and content, and easily digestable charts and information graphics. Newsletter content is streamed to the site from a 3rd-party vendor and automatically styled along with other site content.
Our website scope of work included:
- Website Discovery & Planning
- Complete UX Concept, Design & Execution
- Drupal CMS Implementation
- Fully Responsive Construction
- Initial Headline & Content Development
- Off-site Blog Integration
- Client CMS Training
- Ongoing Site Monitoring & Maintenance