Sterling Bay’s website demonstrates their end-to-end capabilities in developing commercial real estate properties. The mobile-responsive, user-friendly website makes heavy use of image galleries and videos to bring properties to life. Tenant case studies for leading employers like Google and Hillshire Brands are centrally featured.
Developed in the Drupal Content Management System, the site’s back-end allows Sterling Bay staff to add and update projects, news and other content through a user-friendly web interface. Add-on event pages allow attendees to register for Sterling Bay’s annual fundraising events.
Our website scope of work included:
- Website Discovery & Planning
- Complete UX Concept, Design & Execution
- Drupal CMS Implementation
- Fully Responsive Construction
- Initial Headline & Content Development
- Image Slideshow & Video Elements
- Client-managed Projects, News & Other Content
- Client CMS Training
- Ongoing Site Monitoring & Maintenance