Alexion (NASDAQ: ALXN) is a $2 billion global biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and delivering life-transforming therapies for patients with devastating and rare diseases. With global headquarters and research operations in New Haven, Connecticut, Alexion's approximately 3,000 employees around the world serve patients in more than 50 countries.
Under the direction of a new CEO, Alexion wanted to realign employees worldwide around a new set of cultural values. Building on a prior relationship with us, the CEO entrusted Pivot to bring his vision to life. Working closely with the CEO and additional members of the Alexion executive management team, we utilized our proprietary Brand Vision™ process to develop an Alexion Cultural Values brand strategy and program, Values rollout approach and ongoing integrated Cultural Values initiatives. We continue to help Alexion identify, streamline and implement Values-based communication materials across marketing channels.
Our branding scope of work included:
- Cultural Values Realignment Concept & Design
- Values Infographics and Company Culture Iconography
- Global Employee Cultural Values Commemorative Pin Concept & Design
- Internal Values Launch Event Collateral Development
- Company Culture Collateral Development
- Global Employee Desk Drop Collateral Development
- Brand Corporate Overview & Cultural Values Videos