Victory Ranch & Conservancy is a 6,700 acre development near Park City, Utah. The development includes a mix of homesite types and cabin options, a private four-mile stretch of the Upper Provo River, an expansive untouched backcountry, and an 18-hole Rees Jones designed championship golf course.
Sterling Bay Companies, the project’s developer, was looking to brand and reposition this remarkable asset. Using our proprietary Brand Vision™ approach and working closely with Sterling Bay management, we developed an integrated brand program that set the foundation for the property’s visual identity. The overall essence was one of rustic luxury. The brand captured the development’s rugged setting yet also spoke to the world-class amenities. Our solution included the overall marketing brand styling, property-related branding, advertising and website.
Our branding scope of work included:
- Brand Structure & Approach Consulting
- Development of Complete Brand Program
- Design of Website & Broker Marketing Collateral
- Design of All Property Maps & Collateral
- Design of Property Wayfinding Signage
- Property Advertising
- Social Media Planning & Management